It amazes me how much she has grown in 4 months. I look at our picutres of our Family Day in Korea and she looks so little and now, I have this little girl who is so independent and talking and running. She is so fearless it scares me. She is also very loving and affectionate. My favorite time with her is in the mornings. I love the way she holds me and says "momma". She is so sweet and gentle.
She loves her Daddy so much too. Her face lights up and she does this piercing scream when he walks in the door, its hysterical. She is still holding her own with the dogs. She will just push them and say "move" if they are in her way. They still fight over the toys, what's theirs is hers and what's hers is hers .....so my daughter!
Life is busy, hectic and choatic at times but I would not want it any other way. We love Rylan so much and are so honored to be her parents.





No comments:
Post a Comment