Legals Day!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
November....
A lot has happened in November. We were told that Rylan had her visa physical on November 7th, which was great news! My oldest brother came home safe from overseas in November.....which was also great news...I had a birthday (November 9th) and was spoiled by my husband and also my two friends who are also adopting from Korea.....I guess it's great news to be another year older :) and then the best news of all....we received a call on Tuesday, November 22nd at 10:36 AM that our daughter was ready to come home. You do not know how that feels to hear those few little words and how much it changes everything. Frank and I are so thankful to finally bring our daughter home. And tomorrow....we celebrate by giving Thanks on Thanksgiving and Thanking God for all His blessings he has given our family. Frank and I will leave Atlanta on Sunday morning and arrive in Seoul on Monday morning. We will meet our daughter for the first time on Thursday, Dec.1st at 1:30 PM, although it seems that we have always known her. I can almost imagine how she will look at us, her little facial expressions as she enters in the room. I have been thinking about this day a lot and praying that we all do well. I pray that her birthmom is at peace and knows that her daughter has a wonderful family that will love and cherish her. I pray that her foster mom's heart heals quickly from the pain she will feel from her loss and know that our daughter will be loved beyond measure. And last, I pray for our daughter who's whole world is about to be turned upside down. I pray that she is comforted by our touch and our soothing words. I pray that she knows how much we love her and how we will do everything we can to ensure she feels safe and secure. She is loved by so many and there are so many special people that can't wait to meet her. We are excited to bring Rylan home to her forever family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment